Mobile Broadband Error 619
This is a common error in Mobile Broadband which can occur if the SIM card is not recognized or inactive. Mostly this error occurs with PAYG mobile broadband which should be activated manually after the time of purchase. The SIM card in the USB modem will not be able to access the mobile network if it is not activated or if the name of the service provider or service is chosen incorrectly.
Users can contact the customer support of the respective provider to activate the SIM card before using it. If the SIM card is already activated then users can try using it in a compatible mobile to check if it’s able to pick up the signal. If the SIM card receives proper signal then it is an issue either with the USB modem or the setting of the connection manager software.
If the 3G SIM card is active and receives a proper signal, then try out the below mentioned steps:
- Check the providers name is typed as mentioned in the modem kit.
- Check the phone number, username and password.
- Change the network mode from 3G to HSDPA, GPRS etc and then check.
- Connect the USB modem to a different port and check.
- Reinstall the connection manager.
Click here for Mobile broadband complaints