Mobile Broadband Error 633
The error 633 might occur in a mobile broadband connection if there is an issue with the modem drivers. Incompatible drivers might have a conflict with the operating system or any of the system software especially with any remote connection or sync software which can cause this issue.
This issue can be mostly resolved by removing any available remote connectivity software or desktop synchronization software. But if the issue is not resolved then the users can try to reinstall the modem drivers and connectivity software.
STEPS to follow
- Click on control panel>> add or remove programs
- Select the programs which you want to uninstall
- Click on the change/remove button to uninstall the software
- A reboot is required to complete the un-installation
- Install the connectivity software by using the CD which came along with the USB modem kit or download the software from the provider’s website.
Click here for Mobile broadband complaints