Mobile Broadband for iPhone 4
iPhone 4 is a latest launch of Apple which is set to be released by the end of June 2010. This is an advanced mobile computing device which creates more room for both voice and mobile broadband communication. It is the best of its kind with a lot of exiting new features that we haven’t dreamt of. They get connected using the micro SIM card which is similar to the one used by the Apple iPad. However iPads are used only for data communication while iPhone can do much more.
Features of iPhone4
- iPhone 4 is the slimmest smart phone ever with a thickness of 9.3mm.
- For the first time a smart phone uses the multi-touch retina display technology with a pixel density of 326 pixels per inch.
- The display is protected using an aluminosilicate glass which is twenty times stiffer than glass and the casing is made up of stainless steel band.
- It runs on an Apple A4 processor with a storage limit of either 16GB or 32 GB and powered using an inbuilt lithium-ion battery.
- The iPhone has two cameras- A 5MP camera in the back and a VGA camera in the front.
- Also the phone consists of 3 axis gyro accelerometer, proximity sensor; ambient light sensor and finger print resistance.
- iPhone 4 is capable of accessing UMTS, HSDPA, HSUPA, GSM, EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1 networks.
- Other features include assisted GPS, digital compass, Wi-Fi, cellular etc.
Mobile Broadband deals for iPhone 4
Even though iPhone 4 supports 4G standards the current mobile networks are still in the 3G upgradation. The 3G micro SIM card for the iPhone can be ordered from the network providers by registering online. Users who wish to order the micro SIM cards for the iPhone 4 can order it from 3mobile, O2 mobile, Vodafone and Orange.
Users might not be able to use the normal SIM cards as the iPhone 4 slot is much smaller to support only the micro SIMs. Though it can support 4G standards the speed of the network depends only on the 3G provider’s network. Video conferencing facility using the face time application allows real time conferencing using both the cameras in the iPhone 4; however they work only with the Wi-Fi network and not with the 3G networks.
Know about mobile broadband for iPhone 4