PAY as you Go Mobile Broadband
Mobile broadband has become more popular and has been one of the top selling products of the year 2009 in many countries. There were many factors that made users to opt for the product. It’s true that usage of the notebook computers have been increased these days as it makes computing more independent. But accessing the internet was a challenge as the user has to rely on the fiber optic cables. But the availability of mobile broadband made the access of the internet fast, mobile, secure and private.
PAY as you Go Mobile Broadband service has been a unique option which is similar to the PAYG service in the mobile phones. Customers do not have to sign up for a monthly contract and worry about paying the bills every month. They can purchase a mobile broadband dongle and then top up the service for further usage. The PAYG USB dongle will be offered at a one time off fee and it can be further used whenever required by the customer. Coverage and speed will depend on the type of the plan that the customer chooses.
Advantages of PAYG Mobile Broadband
- Customers do not need to sign up for a contract.
- There is no monthly billing.
- Excess usage and amount spend for the PAYG internet depends only on the customer.
- Customers can deactivate and activate the connection whenever they wish to do so.
- PAYG mobile broadband holds good for rare users of the internet, beginners, students and others who cannot afford monthly billing.
Disadvantages of PAYG Mobile Broadband
- Initial mobile broadband rates will be higher.
- Customers will have to rely only upon the available amount of top up.
- There are chances that the connection might not be helpful in case of emergencies if they have crossed the usage limit.
- PAYG services cannot enjoy the unlimited calling and download feature.
- This type of service might not be of much help for frequent users, internet jobs and bulk downloads.
Three mobile PAYG Mobile Broadband
- 3 PAYG mobile broadband dongle is offered as low as £19.99 and goes up to £79.99.
- Customers can choose either a mobile broadband dongle or a PAYG mobile Wi-Fi device.
- Free usage of 1GB, 3GB and 12GB are offered for 1, 3 and 12 months respectively.
- Maximum available download speed will be 3.6Mbps.
- Micro SD slot supporting a maximum of 4GB is available on every 3 mobile dongle.
- Purchase of the device can be made online and will be delivered for free within the next 3 days.
- Also they provide a money back guarantee if it is returned within the first 14 days from the date of purchase.
Know More about- 3 Mobile Broadband Topup
O2 PAYG Mobile Broadband
- O2 PAYG mobile broadband dongle is available at £20.
- Usage allowance available is 500MB at £2 per day, 1GB at £7.50 per week and 3GB at £15 per month.
- All the plans allow unlimited WIFI access.
- Money back guarantee is available for 30 days.
- Also available for business customers.
Orange PAYG Mobile Broadband
- Orange PAYG mobile broadband does not offer a complete PAYG service, instead they provide a dongle for one month contract.
- The onetime cost of the mobile broadband dongle is £29.
- Usage allowance is available for 3GB at £15 and 10GB at £25.
Vodafone PAYG Mobile Broadband
- Vodafone PAYG mobile broadband dongle is offered at £35.
- Speed of the connection would be 3.6Mbps.
- 3GB usage allowance is included with the dongle cost for the first month.
- Top up available for 3GB of data at £15 per month.
- Pre-activated roaming facility with standard charges.
- 4GB of memory card slot available.
T mobile PAYG Mobile Broadband
- T mobile PAYG mobile broadband is available for both £19.99 and £29.99.
- The speed of the PAYG mobile broadband service is 3.6Mbps.
- Free internet browsing is offered for the first thirty days after the first top up of £2.
- Usage is restricted to 2GB per month.
- T-mobile top up is available at £2 per day, £7 per week and £15 per month.
- The USB dongle is compatible with windows and MAC and also has a memory card slot.
Virgin Media PAYG Mobile Broadband
- The cost of a Virgin Media PAYG mobile broadband dongle will be £24.99.
- The top up is available for 1GB at £10 per month and 3GB at £15 per month.
- Customers have to use it for a minimum of 2 months and then choose to use or cancel the service.
- Money back guarantee is available for 28 days.
BT PAYG Mobile Broadband
- BT PAYG mobile broadband USB dongle is offered at £39.99 for existing total broadband customers and for others at £59.99.
- Top up is available at 10p per MB, £10 for 1GB and £15 for 3GB.
- Existing BT total broadband customers are eligible for 1GB free offer.
- Roaming facility is available at £7.50 per MB.